These filter holders are used for a sterile grade filtration of Pharmaceutical and Biological solutions. The unit is specially designed to support the membrane against the applied pressure differential. Membrane filter holders are available in four different sizes to hold 47, 90, 142 and 293 mm dia Membrane filters. The production scale filter holders of 142 and 293 mm size are also offered with inbuilt bubble test arrangement for in-situ Membrane integrity test.
- All Contact Parts are in AISI SS 316/316L and Non-Contact Parts are in AISI SS 304.
- Suitable for filtration of sterile liquids.
- Membrane filter holder is a Critical part of the Filtration Process.
- All Silicon / PTFE / Viton Gasket are in cGMP Pharma Food Grade.
- Sanitary Triclover Fittings are used for quick and easy Preventive Maintenance.
- Swiss Design As per ASME and cGMP Standard.
- Swiss Care: No Stagnant Point in Internal Surfaces
- Fast Response to (Filtration) Demand
- Special welding technique to avoid welding depressions inside chamber.
- All Components are Argon Arc welded, Outside & Inside mirror Finish.
- An Air escape valve with Nozzle will also be fitted at Top & Bottom to remove inside air.
- Inlet & outlet Nozzle will be TC End.
- Complete one piece Seamless Construction
"Swiss House", Bldg. No. 3, Rajprabha Mohan Indl. Estate, Opp. Minakshi Indl. Estate, Naikpada, Waliv, Vasai (E), Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India