Pressure vessels are used in the Membrane filtration system. While pressure vessels are used to transfer the product to the filter under Nitrogen pressure, the filling vessels are used to collect the filtered sterile solution. They work as buffer vessels in the product filling room. The vessels are manufactured from High Alloy AISI SS 316/316L materials and extreme care is taken to provide smooth interior and exterior surfaces. The vessels are autoclavable and available capacity ranges from 5 to 500 litters with mobile trolleys with Handle & without Handle.
- Pressure vessel is a Critical part of the manufacturing Process.
- All Contact Parts are in AISI SS 316/316L and Non-Contact Parts are in AISI SS 304.
- Top Complete with Ring Cover Wing nuts.
- All Silicon / PTFE / Viton Gasket are in cGMP Pharma Food Grade.
- 1 Bent outlet Nozzle will be fitted with AISI SS 316/316L pipe to draw out all the fluid from the Vessel.
- AISI SS 316/316L Inlet with Nozzle for allowing pressurized air.
- The Vessel will be fitted one Safety Valve with Air Release System.
- All the welding work will be done by Argon Arc AISI SS 316/316L to give cGMP Pharma finish.
- The Vessel will be Mirror Polished from inside & outside.
- Sanitary Triclover Fittings are used for quick and easy Preventive Maintenance.
- Swiss Design As per ASME and cGMP Standard.
- Special welding technique to avoid welding depressions inside chamber.
- Swiss Care: No Stagnant Point in Internal Surfaces .
- NAVA SHIVA
- - Per Week
- 2-3 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- WOODEN BASE
- All India
- ISO 2009:2008
"Swiss House", Bldg. No. 3, Rajprabha Mohan Indl. Estate, Opp. Minakshi Indl. Estate, Naikpada, Waliv, Vasai (E), Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India